Read about our past success stories...
- Iconiq secures yet another SME Instrument in the transport theme focusing on tyre traceability.
- Iconiq has secured another SME Instrument under the transport theme.
- Iconiq secures a project within the H2020 Factories of the Future FoF-06 call focusing on laser surface engineering (€4.5m grant).
- Iconiq secures a collaborative Innovate UK Materials and Manufacturing Round 2 project (£1.4m project value)
- Iconiq secures another SME Instrument in the transport thematic.
- Iconiq secures success for a two-stage project in the Horizon 2020 LCE-07 call.
- Iconiq secures a project within the Eureka Eurostars call for our Nordic clients focusing on high efficiency marine stoves and heaters.
- Iconiq secures a Fast Track to Innovation on additive manufacturing (€2.4m project value).
- Iconiq secures an Innovate UK Compound Semiconductor project (£300k project value).
- Iconiq secures two projects within Innovate UK Materials and Manufacturing Round 1 - one covering a novel water treatment system and one covering thermal interface materials.
- Iconiq secures success for a two-stage project in NMBP-06 call focusing on perovskite solar cells.
- Iconiq secures three projects within Innovate UK Surface Engineering and coating technologies for high value manufacturing call for our clients (~£450k total projects size).
- Iconiq has secured a H2020 - FoF1 project which focusses on developing a novel hybrid additive manufacturing approach (€6.6m grant).
- Iconiq has secured another SME Instrument project for one of our UK clients.
- Iconiq has secured another SME Instrument project for our client.
- Iconiq has secured a £250k project in the Innovate UK Graphene call.
- Iconiq secures a H2020 project within NMP-19 securing over €7.9m for the project consortium to focus on materials for severe operating conditions, including high added-value functionalities.
- Iconiq has secured a £150k project in the Innovate UK Technology Inspired Innovation call.
- Iconiq secures an Innovate UK Energy Catalyst Feasibility Studies project (£300k project size) and an Energy Catalyst Mid Stage Award (£2.8 Million project size).
- Iconiq secures an Innovate UK Collaborative project on Flexible Manufacturing (~£1.3M project size).
- Iconiq secures an Innovate UK Energy Catalyst Feasibility Studies project (~£300k project size).
- Iconiq secures an Innovate UK project in the developing technologies for the safe and responsible exploitation of shale gas feasibility studies call (~£150k project size).
- Iconiq secures an Innovate UK collaborative project on Mechanical conversion manufacturing processes (~£1.1M project size).
- Iconiq secured a £500k project for a client in the TSB Energy Harvesting for Autonomous Electronics.
- Iconiq secures ~€13 Million for two clients both in the Horizon 2020 NMP funding programme – one on high resolution printing of materials for printed electronics and one on scale up of nanomaterials for printed electronics.
- Iconiq also secures a TSB Technology inspired innovation project on advanced materials for automotive applications (£150k project size).
- Iconiq secures two Horizon 2020 Dedicated SME Instrument Phase one projects from two submitted.
- Iconiq secures a Horizon 2020 Factories of the Future project (~€3Mn budget) for a client on process optimization of manufacturing.
- Iconiq secures a TSB project in the Manufacturing electronic systems of the future for a client (£500k project size).
- Iconiq secures a TSB Smart Development of prototype grant for a client.
- Iconiq secures a TSB project in the Sustainable high-value chemical manufacture call on lignin based epoxy resins (~£175k project size).
- Iconiq also secured a TSB project on Lasers for industrial processing (~£165k project size).
- Iconiq secures a TSB technology inspired innovation project (~£500k project size) sustainable packaging from emerging renewable bioderived coatings.
- Iconiq secures a TSB technology inspired innovation project on novel processing of thermoelectric materials (~£500k project size).
- Iconiq are currently 9 funded from 10 projects submitted. We have recently secured funding for another two clients, one in the laser processing area and another relating to sustainable resins from lignin.
- Iconiq have successfully delivered a High Value Manufacturing business model generation project with a client which was funded by the Technology Strategy Board (now know as Innovate UK).